Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finding balance.

What a wonderful weekend! Good food, good friends, and the whole family together. Now it's Sunday evening on the eve of December and I'm looking for some balance as we head into this month of excess. I like starting every Monday morning feeling organized, but this one being December 1st is especially important. I'm not quite where I want to be on my to do/ta da list. I'm making lots of cards, filling orders, but my own cards are not even started. The gifts are all purchased, but the hand made ones are still waiting for final touches and more! The tree is up with lights only. The plan was to decorate it this weekend before my son went back to college, but we ran out of time and I don't really mind. He was so busy catching up with friends after his first three months away from home. I remind myself to find balance and enjoy the simple joys of life every day!

2 comments:

Deanna Pavay said...

Hi Joan! I love the photo of the stones on the hardwood floor. It's so easy to lose sight of the natural beauty in our life everyday - if we only look for it. Love you all - Dee and family

Unknown said...

Joan! So great to get your comments, and now I can leave mine:) I have really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to hearing more about your cards. Will be in touch!

Alexis