Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August nights.

Last night's sunset...

Just had my dad visiting from California. He's a very easy guest. His favorite thing to do is hang out down at the beach. Here he is at Point No Point (Kitsap County, Washington). It was very relaxing for me. Now it's back to work and getting ready for school to start. My son has already left for college. Of course he was home before Mother's Day and did have to leave early for some job training, but I can't believe how quickly the summer has passed.



3 comments:

One Gal's Trash said...

Love the shot of your dad ~ with his pipe, of course! Your blog got a mention on mine. Love you!
xo
Pam

EverydayMe said...

What a great photo of your dad!!! I will always remember your dad with a pipe... it's classic!!! So happy you had easy restful visit with him... hop getting ready for school to start... won't be so hectic...

I know Pam mentioned you on her blog... but I wanted you to know how very much I've enjoyed renewing our friendship, your blog and your creativity!

I hope you have a great weekend!! Talk to you soon!

{{HUGS}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad it was a relaxing time joan. doesn't that shore water just take care of everything? sending a big thinking of you and sending a big hug your way...xo