Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ahh, September.

My favorite time of year. September is when kids go back to school, fall begins, baseball penant races are in full swing, and it's my birthday month! I love the small changes in the weather almost everyday...the crisp mornings and the trees changing into beautiful reds, oranges and yellows. Not that I don't like the summer, it's just that I really dislike the lack of any routine, kids (and husband) sleeping in much too late and me having to be quiet in our little house, and the heat...alas, that is what gives us these amazing tomatoes that I am devouring like candy these days.
Calendar page is by Ilee Papergoods.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm ready for the routine of September too! So fun that your birthday is in one of my favorite months. See ya soon!
Meagan :)

EverydayMe said...

I know I can't wait for the routine to start... I really need it... Can't believe summer is over... and your birthday is just around the corner... this is going to be a good month... i can feel it!!! have a great weekend!!
{{HUGS}} Michelle