Monday, January 18, 2010

This is not good.

The screen one never wants to see....
It has been a not so good couple of days for me...computer crashed (I'm on my son's laptop now), the wind kicked up to 50 mph last night and we woke up to no power, I fell and sprained my knee and have been on the sofa for two days now. The good news is I watched the entire Golden Globes including the pre-show on E!, the computer is in the shop and the tech thinks we'll be able to recover all the files, my knee is feeling a bit better after really nursing it, and lastly, I am not in Haiti, nor have I ever come close to such devastation. It does really help to put things in perspective. I have so much to be grateful for and will never take these things for granted after watching the news coverage over the last week. My heart is very heavy right now.

1 comment:

EverydayMe said...

hope you're better now!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle