Monday, May 17, 2010

Fabric shopping.


I found (and bought) this wonderful fabric at Quilted Strait in Port Gamble this weekend. I love tea and I love tea fabric just as much! I'm planning another quilt. I must finish my Block-a-Month club quilt first. I'll give you an update on that one soon.
If you are local to the West Sound I highly recommend this shop. First of all, Port Gamble is a charming and historic little mill town. The shop is in the old stables, which they have converted beautifully. My friend Linda and I thought they should be in Country Living magazine. You can see pictures of the transition on their blog. They have a fabulous fabric selection and a super nice staff too! Thanks for telling me about it Mary Beth!
Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

EverydayMe said...

love this fabric.... can't wait to see what you do with it!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

EverydayMe said...

ummmmmmmmm how lovely are these??? I love them... amazing they are ins such great condition!!! just beautiful!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle