Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm 50!


I turned 50 on Friday! This was one of my favorite birthday cards. It's from my daughter...she copied an old picture of us and decorated it. I love it!
Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been very busy working, house-sitting again and then birthday celebrating. I had my dad here visiting until yesterday. Now, I just have work and a few projects....and knee surgery coming up on Thursday. It's a relatively simple procedure and I should be up and about by Monday.
Enjoy our last day of summer today!

2 comments:

LindaLou said...

Sure hope that girl majors in ART (and Business)!! Thanks for sharing :) And...Happy Birthday!

EverydayMe said...

I love this... she did such a wonderful job on it... I think she has your talent for card making!!! I know you had a wonderful birthday... hope you visit with your dad was nice... and I'll be praying the knee surgery goes well... think of you!!! Talk to you soon!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle