Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November.


I love the rain.
I love the rain.
I love the rain.
I love the rain.
I love the rain.
I love the rain.
I love the rain.
I hate the rain! It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday, a crisp, sunny fall day and I was wondering how anyone could live anywhere else. Today I'm wondering how anyone could live here a whole winter! The rain has been pounding on our metal roof since about 9 p.m. (how nice for the trick-or-treaters that it waited) and we're suppose to get a few inches today!
Photo via http://littlejez.blogspot.com/. I still have not replaced my camera.

1 comment:

EverydayMe said...

great photo!!! as for the rain... love it... but every day does seem a bit much... but them you live in a place where everything is so lush and green... I guess we can't have both... lush and green and no rain.... hope you're staying dry!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle