Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dallas Museum of Art

I just got back from a week in Dallas! I got to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family, and with my dad who was also visiting. I had sunny 70-degree days while they were having record rainfall at home in the Pacific NW. I took a few walks, read a few books, got hooked on BBC's "Sherlock," saw a few football games, the new James Bond movie, and a few museums.....in other words, I relaxed. Here are a few pics from the Dallas Museum of Art. Photos were not allowed except of permanent collection paintings or sculpture, so I can't show you the fabulous Posters of Paris, but they were amazing!
The cafĂ© with a fabulous Rauschenberg collage/painting and Chihuly glass in the window.

One from one of my favorites, Modigliani...


Outside, a beautiful courtyard (looked like Paris) and the entrance.

No comments: