Sunday, May 3, 2009

The garden plan.

Here's how the garden plan is shaping up. There are 15 raised beds all 4' x 4' in a fenced enclosure with a beautiful gate that my husband built for me. I'm pulling out two lavender plants that have gotten too leggy and can be outside the fenced area because the deer don't like lavender. Technically I could put the dahlias and rosemary outside the fence too. As I need more room for veggies, I may do that. I still have some of the veggies to get in the ground, but it's looking great! Here's what it looks like come summertime....




1 comment:

EverydayMe said...

It's beautiful... I'm a little overwhelmed by your layout... I think for me I'm going to try a couple of things to start with... thanks for sharing...

I'm praying for you... I'll try calling this week... take care.

{{BUNCHES OF HUGS}}
Michelle