Sunday, May 3, 2009

May flowers.


I love turning the page every month of this gorgeous letterpress calendar from ilee papergoods (you'll have to google, the website address I have doesn't work).
Well, I've been in quite a funk since my mom died. I have not been blogging... looking or posting. I came back from California and went right back to work 32-40 hours a week. On nice days (my standard for "nice" is pretty low) I've been in my garden which has been much-needed therapy. I definitely have some garden posts coming. It is so gorgeous out there right now as the sun is coming up and everything is wet from last night's rain. I'm planting more veggies than flowers this year.....the usual tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, pumpkins and zucchini and new this year: eggplant, broccoli, bok choy, yellow bell pepper, and spinach.
It's good to be back!

No comments: