Thursday, June 4, 2009

A day off.

What a gorgeous day off...it's really warming up, but with a slight breeze off the water and blue, blue sky. I am, of course, in the garden. Well, I'm taking a little break. My neighbor has some raspberry starts to give me, so I need to get an area prepared...and I need to psych myself up for some hard work! A little blogging was in order.
Here's the first peony of the year...

the lupines...


poppies ready to flop...


lettuce ready to be harvested...


our bunny, Cadbury (she's a chocolate dutch).



2 comments:

EverydayMe said...

Rainee just loved your picture of the bunny... she asked if we could go over there... and of course I said... yes... we'll just have to see when.... love the photos of all your beautiful flowers... and your garden... I'm in awe... It was great talking with you today... have a fab time this weekend, can't wait to see photos!!!
{{HUGS}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

oh yay! look how beautiful everything is! what a GORGEOUS peony....sheeeshhh....such beauty. xoxo to the bunny! and you of course too :-)