Thursday, June 11, 2009

Purchases.

Just a few of my purchases from the Farm Chicks show...mostly for card-making and collaging. The cute little Peter Rabbit watering can (I have a collection that I'll tell you about later) I actually picked up the night before the show at Finders Keepers downtown Spokane. They had a booth at the show too, but we did a little antiquing on Friday when we arrived. The Bingo cards were from June Bug, stationery goodies from Elle's Studio, flash cards from Sara Smith Antiques (can't find a website) and this gorgeous milk bottle (another little collection I have) is from The Rusty Bird (also no website).

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Joan I love your watering can! So very cute. Nice find in Spokane. Hope you enjoyed your "Friday"!
Meagan

koralee said...

Ahhh...so nice to find your lovely blog....your images are beautiful..you were one of the lucky girls that made it to the Farm Chicks show..i sooooooo wanted to go!!!
I love the name of your blog...have an amazing weekend...you live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world..we visit constantly!!!