Monday, May 2, 2011

How'd it get to be Monday already?

The weekend was far too short! I did get a lot done, but I need more weekend. And more of the gorgeous weather we had yesterday. It just starting pouring.
On Saturday my friend, Anne, and I went to Seattle for two fabulous shows...Remodelista and the 6th Annual Flying House Art & Craft Sale (flying house above). I get so inspired by all of these talented, creative, fun people. I loved every vendor/artist, but a few really stood out....Studio PatrĂ³ from San Francisco, Rough Linen, and Bainbridge Blues at Remodelista. Becky Brooks' collages, Norma Jean Byrkett's watercolors, and the amazing polvorone cookies (Spanish shortbread) from Hazel of Sweet Coconut Bakery at Flying House.
Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go...


2 comments:

EverydayMe said...

sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend.... have a great week!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Becky Brooks said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this last year (or didn't get around to commenting). Thanks for the post, Joan! Hope you can make it again this year: http://beckybrooks.com/flyinghouse/