Sunday, May 15, 2011

Loot from "Junk Salvation"

Home from the Funky Junk Sisters show in Puyallup. A good time was had by all. I didn't do too much shopping, but I did come home with a few fun things.

Gift tags with stamps from 1962 found at Bee & Mason.

Old maps for collaging from One Gal's Trash.
Love the colors in this tea towel I got in Gail's booth.


Vintage buttons for card-making from Roost Reimagined.
Vintage apron...loved the floral fabric. Again, from One Gal's Trash.
And beautiful silver napkin rings.

2 comments:

EverydayMe said...

love all you stuff... looks like you had a great time!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

LindaLou said...

Oooo, fun! I really like the silver teapot napkin rings. I wanted to get to the show, but had another commitment in the morning, as well as the aft. Tooo busy. Need a rest --- in the SUN!