Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

And all of these people were born on September 17th too...
Nate Berkus

Anne Bancroft

Phil Jackson

George Blanda

Baz Luhrmann

Elvira

And...
actors John Ritter, Kyle Chandler, Roddy McDowell
sports stars Orlando Cepeda, Maureen Connolly, Rasheed Wallace 
racecar driver Jimmie Johnson
the man who invented Buick, David Buick
Pope Paul V (1500's)
and my friends Sue (same year as me too), Bonnie and Linda on Bainbridge Island.  

I took the day off from work. I'm having a massage and relaxing!



1 comment:

EverydayMe said...

Good morning... don't know if my last comment went through so I'm doing another...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your birthday was wonderful!!! I'm sorry I missed it... so much going on here... need to catch up...

happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday.... have a fabulous new year!!!

{{hugs}} Michelle