Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas in a small town.



My absolute favorite part of the December holidays here on Bainbridge Island is this fire truck! Every year it slowly drives the streets of the Island all lit up and blaring Christmas music. It was scheduled to come by last night, but our weather forecast was horrible so I was thinking it might be canceled. I never should have doubted....it's the fire department!!! What a wonderful gift they give us every year. Thank you!

Not much blogging this week. I've been so busy with cards, my own and others, and although I'm loving the blogging thing, I really love making, addressing, and sending cards! I miss having the sewing machine out too, but I'm making plans in my head for January after the kids are back in school....quilt, quilt, quilt.

No comments: