Saturday, November 7, 2009

Missed anniversary.

I missed my one-year blogging anniversary back on October 21st. I was too busy and stressed to notice at the time. But I did not want to let it pass completely unnoticed and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this community. I stay up-to-date and in touch with a couple of elementary school friends. I've met new friends right here on Bainbridge Island because of blogging. I'm inspired daily by all the creativity going on around the world.
Happy belated anniversary dear blog! Thank you fellow bloggers! ;-) Joan

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I love your blog Joan. Happy Anniversary September Tea!

Anonymous said...

happy blogversary! xo

EverydayMe said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING... so happy we have this to share... Happy Anniversary!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle