Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yesterday's loot.

The Indie Banditas Bazaar was fantastic! We were there early (too early, my fault...thank you Sally) not wanting to miss out on a swag bags so we were first in the door. Sally found some gorgeous frames made from recycled magazines by ColorStoryDesigns....right up my alley, but too pricey for me. I was on a budget and thought I'd like to try making something similar. I had told myself no more fabric until I use up more of what I have, but I loved this pack of fall fabrics from Pink Chalk. I bought gorgeous cards from Susan Najarian and sandbox, cute typewriter stickers from craftyFOLK, felted rocks from SpiderFelt and an owl ornament. And then there were the freebies from Today's Baby, Nikki Wheeler and tangotwirl. Simply awesome! My favorite....definitely the felted rocks.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you like the little notebook. They are fun to make and to use! And there was no complaining on my part about early, eager shoppers. You two were a wonderful way to start the bazaar. Enjoy your treasures!

EverydayMe said...

wow wow wow... it looks like you hit the jackpot... can't wait to see what you do with everything... Enjoy!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

whoa. what an awesome loot! wish i could have gone. next year for sure....

Susan - said...

So glad you stopped by the other day and visited me at the Indie Bantitas Bazaar. Cute collection of "goodies."

Leah said...

Hoot hoot! So glad you like my rocks. A little felty wooly goodness to warm your hands and heart. Cheers!